Pushkinskie Gory Museum archaeological excavations
- Carrying out the archaeological dig in the Pushkinskie Gory Museum area and in the Reserve land;
- Reconstructing wooden buildings in Voronich ancient town and opening archaeological and historical displays in them;
- Carrying out archaeological digs on the temporary and further on the permanent basis; studying the layers between the 4th and the 20th century. Involving into the dig different groups of participants, from specialists to university and secondary school students.
Volunteers in Pushkinskie Gory
- Providing general support to all the volunteers coming to Pushkinskie Gory Museum;
- Providing all the necessary conditions for the volunteers while they stay in the Museum area (tents, kitchens, necessary tools, first aid kits, etc).
Creating a New Media Center and Cultural Centres
- Opening a Media Centre "Pushkinskie Gory";
- Creating a Centre for developing and producing educational video programmes on:
- Pushkin's heritage;
- Russian estate culture;
- Biospherical museum project;
- Relevant cultural issues.
- Supporting the local community and helping them to create:
- Russian literature Club;
- "Ancient card game" club;
- Racing Club.